Saturday, August 27, 2005

Flying Out

Living as a transient can certainly be challenging. I have been living out of my suit case for the past week and a half, and I haven't had Internet access during this time. Today I fly to D.C. to begin yet another internship. Someday I'll move on to a permanent career. :)

I've enjoyed reading all the comments, and I intend to respond to them as soon as possible. However, I don't know when I'll have a chance to, so be patient during my time of transition.

Sorry for not replying to those of you who have written me. I will get back to you in the next few weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wishing you good luck in Washington, DC. What a wonderful place to be! Enjoy the culture, and the theater, and the nightlife. And meet some nice gay (as well as non-gay) friends.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill here...

Have a great time in one of my favorite cities. I look forward to hearing about your adventures in our nation's capital.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home