Monday, March 13, 2006

I think this smile on my face is permanent

I just got the following email from the guy I went out with on Saturday night. Did I mention I had a date? It went very well. We just went to dinner and then site seeing a bit. I had such a great time!

Anyhow, the following email explains why I have a permagrin across my face!

“Thanks a lot for a great evening. I had an awesome time getting to know you a little better and sharing stories with you. You are really fun to be around and you made the night go incredibly smoothly. And you are damn HOT!!”

That’s right … I’m “damn HOT.” ;) (He just hasn’t seen me with my shirt off. His opinion may very well change after he sees my sad looking body. Ha!)

“I hope you had a good time also. And please know that I was just as apprehensive about going into your place with the new roommates as you. While there is certainly nothing to be embarrassed about, it is a bit awkward for a first meeting.”

Yesterday was my first day in my new apartment, and so I didn’t have the balls to invite him in after the date. I explained that I was sorry, but I just wasn’t sure my first night in the apartment would be the best night for bringing a date home to hang out.

“I am really looking forward to seeing you again on Tuesday (I just wish it was today). I hope you are having a good day. Hopefully I will hear from you later.”

I’m looking forward to future dates with him. He’ll definitely be hearing from me.

6 Comments:

Blogger David Walter said...

Aw, that's so sweet.

3:00 AM  
Blogger elbow said...

I'm really happy for you. You deserve to be happy and to have a healthy and productive relationship with someone.

Good luck with everything.

I can't wait to hear about everything.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill here (still too lazy to register):

Sounds like you had fun. Sounds like each of you showed the other a good time. Sounds like a great date to me! I wish you much happiness. (But hopefully you know that by now.)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Seth R said...

I started clapping I was so happy for you. I hope it continues to go well for you.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Good for you!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This i very nice. You're adding to the happiness in his lif, and he's adding to the happiness in yours. Which is as it should be. And don't be overly hesitant about bringing him to your home. It is YOUR home, your rommates know you are gay, you have every right to have company With every good wish. Glad at how things are coming along.
CHIP DEFFAA

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home