Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hell

I have come down with this horrible cold. Not only do I have a cold, but I have these little lumps at the base of my head and a lot of soreness in the neck. Probably cancer. (I’m a bit of a hypochondriac – it’s always cancer.)

I actually started thinking about what I’d do if I died the next day. I must admit that I would start praying. Mainly for mercy. Heaven knows I’ve got sins. Is my gayness (and gay actions) part of those sins? Dunno. But I sure hope God would be merciful.

If I do end up in hell (along with all you other gays out there), I’ll be sad to not have my family with me. But at least I’ll be surrounded by a lot of funny people. I think the funniest people probably go to hell. See … even hell has benefits.

7 Comments:

Blogger -L- said...

Sorry about your cancer problem. How long do you give yourself? A year? Six months? Has it spread to your brain? ;-)

Colds suck. I know, cuz I get them what seems like every other week. I wonder if there are colds in hell. Hmmm... At least it's a nice warm place to recuperate.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, even hell has benefits.

The benefits I see in that picture you posted outweigh ANY desire I had for heaven. ;)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill here: Sorry to hear you're sick. I have a feeling you're going to have a full recovery. No slight against your faith, but I also have a feeling when you finally do die, you're going to be pleasantly surprised.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

If all the gays are going to be in hell, that's so where I want to go. It will be fabulous!

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no hell, none you haven't created for yourself.

If you're happiest living in the Church without sex, or even living in the Church but having gay sex on the side, or living in the Church and marrying a woman and having children, or giving up the Church and doing whatever you want, sexually-speaking -- each of these is the right choice for someone, and perhaps the wrong choice for someone else.

Be happy! The Church is wonderful, and loving someone of your own sex is wonderful too. And I don't think they're mutually exclusive.

4:25 PM  
Blogger vessey said...

Dude, there isn't any sin that too big for Chist to take care of. Give it up to Christ and he'll meet you where you are. Check out my site on happiness, it may give you a new look on things. It's at www.perfectrighteousness.com

Peace,

Matt

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home