Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Only Cher and Britney are able to save the gay spokesmen of the world

I was laughing out loud at Foxx's comment. The Wikipedia definition nailed it straight on the head. That's EXACTLY how I felt the other night! Ha! Even better: Dave admitted that even he occasionally experiences a certain level of discomfort when in public with his husband. Interesting. Maybe Dave isn’t the Official Gay Person I thought he was. Who knows ... he might not even own rainbow stickers or turtlenecks. I'm a little disappointed. ;)

Nonetheless, Dave, you can atone for your less-than-official-gay-person behaviors. You must simply agree to burn your Cher and Britney Spears collections. I know it's tough. I just wish there were another way.

Regarding the gym ... ha! Me? Work out more than two or three times a year?! Hahaha! That's a good one. If only lifting dead weight repetitively were fun to me. That would be the life. I've actually gone lifting three whole times this year. Each time it kicked my fricking ASS! It also depressed me because the amount of weight I was lifting should never kick anyone's ass. I think my nieces can lift more than I can. But who cares? At least now I can honestly tell people that I lift. That means I can stop going now. (It's all about the bragging rights.)

I'm on the phone right now with the guy from last week. He's having some issues with his ex-boyfriend. It seems that responding with "really?" and "uh huh" are keeping the conversation rolling, so I'm going to keep writing. This guy is very nice, but he sure has a lot of drama. It's a little much for me at this point. Did I say he was a nice guy? He really is.

Did I mention that I found my perfect match on myspace? This tall, dark and handsome guy has been messaging me, and he is honestly so perfect for me. I really want to meet him and hang out with him. Unfortunately, he lives a ways away and I don't know his level of interest yet. For now I'm just going to enjoy our conversations.

Oh yeah, did I also mention that my California brother now knows about my blog? Yes, Tim has discovered the lackluster bloggings of Gay Mormon. (To my brother: on this site you shall be known as Tim. Just an FYI.) I can't say that I'm happy about this, but that's life. I don't think he'll check it that often because he's super busy. Even if he does check it regularly, it won't be that big of a deal. He knows everything about me anyway. Okay, peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger David Walter said...

"You must simply agree to burn your Cher and Britney Spears collections."

Cher is so yesterday. And Britney Spears? Puh-leez.

I'm a butch guy; it's Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails and System of a Down for me.

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the stereotype. ;)

Cher is God

I took this picture at Pride 2005. In Utah.

9:16 AM  
Blogger meg said...

MySpace? Are you serious? Ew. Try Friendster or even Facebook. MySpace is slutty and lame.

Oh, and I have a friend who just moved the San Fran area. He grew up LDS so maybe you guys could hang out, I dunno.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My descriptions right now are only a reflection of how I feel at this moment. Unfortunately, I go through many different emotions. That’s actually one of the reasons I started this: to see what emotional swings and shifts occur along my journey."

You said that in your first blog post. I know exactly what you mean. I wonder right now are you low or are you high and will you go further that direction or will the ride suddenly change? Anyways, thanks for letting us share in the journey.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home